Challenging Arts & Crafts

The Potted Tulips - Spring 2017



The buds finally opened last weekend after a row of stormy, rainy and cold 
three days that ended last  Friday.

Tulips are my fave Spring flowers because they are very easy to 
maintain and they always come out so beautifully!


The onions or bulbs I got last Fall were supposedly a variety of pink 
shades and  they should be so.... but oh, what a surprise!!!
the pop-up blooms are red and yellow tulips :-)))










I always keep each of the packaging after the bulbs are set in soil ... 
Anticipating what I planted the following Spring. 





Oh well, lessons learned, I will give care the next time I buy new packs.


The potted ones were 20 bulbs in a pack. And  
I planted  them so closed to each other so that the tulips will stand 
side by side as if they are in a huge flower vase. 




I think I achieved my purpose of having a huge bunch of tulips, 
as if they are really in a huge vase!
 They may not  be my fave pink ones.... but reds and yellows 
are just as beautiful !!! 

Thanks for taking the time to be here today!
Have a nice start of the week!

Linking this blog at:

Feathered Nest Friday



No comments:

Post a Comment