Challenging Arts & Crafts

The First Lilacs of Spring 2017



They are just too early to bloom this year. It must have been the mild
weather that we´re  experiencing the last two months.



As far as I can remember, they come around the beginning of May, 
right on time before Mother´s Day.



We are lucky to be living near the borders of  Vienna and the Marchfeld Area in
Lower Austria were so many lilac bushes are available. It´s  where the 
Marchfelder farmers planted some of these lilacs in a row as blockers for 
harsh wind that could destroy their crops.



Lilacs would look lovely in any vases .... in the above photo, I used a 
crystal vase that made the blooms look elegant... whereas, the ceramic vase below
enhances a more rustic garden look...






I think I will have more reasons to gather more of these amazing flowers   
and make more beautiful arrangements. 
More updates will surely come along the way, I´ll cross my fingers. 

I hope you like the lilac arrangement I made for this blog.  

Thanks for dropping by !

xoxo,

Mercy

Linking this blog at:

Feathered Nest Friday
 




No comments:

Post a Comment