Challenging Arts & Crafts

in betweens......







This blanket is my actual project at the moment.. I ordered pastel colors but  I wasn´t satisfied with the results when the grannies have been crocheted. The overall outlook really had been different as what I hoped for , so I tried  adding color variations.. I´m in the process of finishing up this project in a few more days so I could show more of the complete blanket.

The holidays had been a busy one at home, especially spending Christmas in the hospital when Mom in-law was confined...  We didn´t really celebrate that much, it is difficult when all our heads are  somewhere.. ....

...and in betweens, I have to do my household chores, walking mom in-laws dog named Lily, a chihuahua aged 3, such a lovely dog!!! Although I was having a hard time in the beginning because of the litters, now she´s fine and would love to take the walk...

























...and in betweens, I take my morning walk, We live in the outskirts of Vienna and I love the area because of the greenfields and the fresher air... you can feel as if you are along the countryside. 

It was not long ago that we´ve had snow. We are lucky at the moment for it is unusual to have plus temperatures in midwinter. When I took the walk today morning, we´ve had 5°C. 

Armed with a playlist from Jason Mraz´s album Love, it was a great walk and I felt refreshed and tanked more energy for the next multi tasking.....













Enjoy your day wherever you may be!

xoxo,

Mercy


PS: This blog is linked-up at : French Country Cottage - Featherd Nest Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment