Challenging Arts & Crafts

the flowers in my backyard - 2013



 
All of these flowers have been my inspiration all summer long..  
 
 
 
 
I made bouquets out of them to decorate my home. 
 

 
I´ve planted some bulbs in the autumn of 2012 and they
came out  wonderfully this year...if  only the slugs weren´t
  in  my backyard :-(
 
 
  


I´ve had tulips in spring, amaryllis from Spain, potted lilies, forsythia, 
hibiscus and  my dog´s yellow roses as well...


 
I ´ve had squash flowers too!!!... as well as some potted violets and
some I don´t even know what the names were except that I loved them the
moment I saw them at the garden center...
 
 
 


The most fragrant of  all are the yellow roses, the potted lilies as well
as the honeysuckle
 
 

I´ll have fond memories of these flowers especialy in a gloomy day
 of autumn when the skies are gray.  I hope these photos  made you smile....


Til next...
 
Mercy
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! This is Debi from That Crafty Lunch Lady AND Designs By Debilee stopping by and I love your flower pictures. I am a (very) amateur photographer and I truly enjoy taking photos of everything we have in our backyard. Thanks for sharing your beautiful flowers!!

    ReplyDelete