Challenging Arts & Crafts

broccoli recipe and setting-up the table






Setting-up a table is a matter of personal taste...I would love my tablewares to coordinate with each other... and I would love to have nice and pretty tablecloth.. 

The choice of plates could give a nice impact on the food to the beholder. For me,  food styling is very important in an event. Even the simplest food prepared basically would look scrumptious if the plates are beautiful.









Today, I prepared a simple steamed broccoli  and I think the green and white plate made the food looks 
scrumptious, if you agree.

Here´s how I prepare it.. 

1.
 cut the broccoli into flowerettes ( bite size) and place in a steamer and steam for  about 15 minutes or until 
broccoli becomes soft.

2.
In a pan, heat 1 tbsp butter and add  the broccoli flowerettes let butter coat them fully. Season with salt and pepper and a dash of dried ground garlic...

3.
Arrange in a platter and sprinkle 1-2 tbsps. of virgen squash or pumpkin oil. Can be served warm or cold with white bread or baguette.  




I love my table to have colors...






...and I love mismatched plates, too....and for as long as the colors and designs are well coordinated,
 I´m sure your guests would love the informality feel.






That´s all for now.... coming up is my blog on the blue and white love !


 Stay tuned!


xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment