Challenging Arts & Crafts

A Carry-all Bag




Hello everyone!

I hope all of you are fine and coping with the heat wave. For me, it´s back to reality after 4 weeks of absence in the blogging world. The holiday took me to our 2nd home in Andalucia, Southern Spain.





  During my holiday, I thought of making a few projects to 
  keep me busy for the next 4 weeks...




For me,  just be lazy or doing nothing is sometimes a "no go" for I easily get bored when my hands aren´t working.
 
Besides, crafting is more fun to do especially when
 time slowly passes by.




The first project I´m going to show you is this  crocheted
 carry-all bag.








 A tote bag is always a welcome accessory, a bag that is sturdy enough to carry all those food goodies or things from short errands made during lunch breaks.

 Each skein has 40 grams and I used-up a total of 10 skeins... peach, light grey and dark grey.






 The stitch is so simple, double crochet stitch all the rounds and handles were done in a single crochet stitch.








Then, I lined the bag with a light brown cotton fabric.
Both the yarn and the lining are washable at 30°C.
 My apology for the pic color, took this one during the night.










I´m sure this will be a good carry-all bag which is stylish 
enough even for a city stroll.



I´m linking this post to:




Keep on crafting!

xoxo, Mercy



No comments:

Post a Comment