Challenging Arts & Crafts

Mini Raspberry Cupcakes



It´s Summer Sale season here and the first thing I thought is to go to a bookstore. The other day, when I got the chance,  I stumbled into a local office supplies store and found a book called Muffins & mehr ( Muffins & more) from Compact Verlag.de




Though, I already have a few muffin books, I still got this one as the price was only 2 Euros, it was a  give-away price, snapped it, bought by me,  and done!

And so I tried one of the recipes and adapted it into my own...
thus, I baked the Mini Raspberry Cupcakes which you are
 now seeing in the photos! It turned out very yummy!!!





I didn´t have cherries yesterday as what the recipe called for, I used raspberries....frozen raspberries!!!



Mini Raspberry Cupcakes 


Ingredients: 


12 smaller Cupcake paper forms
 50 grams Butter if you´re using muffin trays

150 grams of frozen Raspberries
100 grams sugar ( I used 8 spoons of Stevia powder)
2 medium size-eggs
50 grams coarse semolina grains
1/2 pack baking powder ( about 1 tsp)
1 pack Vanille sugar
1/2 pack Vanilla pudding powder
250 Curd cheese
1-2 Teaspoon lemon juice

Preparation:

1.
Preheat the oven at 175°C.  If your using the muffin baking tray,
 coat each form with butter or margarine first. You can also set the paper forms in the muffin tray for easy handling instead.

2.
Place the butter and sugar in a bowl and with the use of electric mixer, beat until fluffy.
Add the eggs,  semolina coarse grains, baking powder, vanilla sugar and vanilla pudding powder into the mixture. 
Fold in cottage cheese, add the lemon juice
and blend well with just a spatula til well blended.

3. 
Fill each muffin form with 2/3 of the batter... top each filled form with around 4 frozen raspberries and bake for around 30 minutes.

4. 
After baking, take the cupcakes out of the oven and let cool for a while.  Remove the cupcakes from the form and let them rest
 on a wire rack. Sprinkle the top with sugar (optional). 

Can be served warm or cold with coffee, tea or cold juice.










Enjoy your Raspberry mini Cupcakes!!!


This post is linked to :
Show & Tell Friday
Feathered Nest Friday


No comments:

Post a Comment